1. Tell us a little about yourself? Perhaps something not many people know?
I am a British author (although I write in American English) who lives in the North East of England with my husband, two sons, four cats, and my German shepherd. I started writing short story erotica under a pen name 3 years ago before releasing my debut novel Lautner. Books have always played an important part in my life, and when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up, the answer was always an author.
2. Million dollar question, are you working on another book?
I am currently working on two novels. Book 2 in my shifter series and a Demon RH, which will be a part of the Rituals and Runes anthology coming out later this year.
3. What is your advice to Indie Authors? On writing? Marketing?
My advice to indie authors is not to look back, especially during your first draft. You can always go back and edit but get to the finish line first.
4. When you write, do you prefer silence or can you deal with an environment?
When I'm writing, I need complete silence to hear the voices talking/arguing inside my head (I'm not crazy). My preferred time to write is throughout the day when my husband is at work, and my kids are at school. However, my best ideas come to me as soon as I lie down at night.
5. What is your of part of the book?
It's hard to say my favorite part of this book without giving away any spoilers. But if I have to choose, I would say it's the moment the main character realizes his past doesn't have to define his future, and he's willing to sacrifice it all to help his mate.
6. If you were running the 100-yard dash with a new writer. What writing or publishing wisdom would you bestow upon him/her before you reached the 100 yards?
Keep going. Don't stop. It's never too late to follow your dreams.
7. If you could spend time with a character from your book whom would it be? And what would you do during that day?
If I had to spend a day with a character from my book, it would have to be Lautner. I would spend the day with him teaching me how to fight just so I could get up close and personal with him, followed by a night of drinking his favorite whiskey.